Didactic film Gala was held on Thursday, January 23rd at "Unirea" National College hall. Project teams, teachers and students attended it. The "Unirea" College Headmaster, Cornel Noana, the project manager, Romulus Buzatelu and the guests had their own speech.f
The audience watched, around 90 minutes, the films made within the project. Diploma, prizes, booklets were awarded. The best films received "Oscar" prizes of 2013, as it folows:
- The project team (coordinator teachers Apreutesei Maricica and Bozbici Mirela) from “Ioan Slavici” Highschool - Panciu – they were awarded for the best production and graphics;
- CNU Biology Team (coordinator teacher Corina Ciucu) the film “Curiosities in Biology” – prize for the best editing was awarded;
- CNU IT Team (coordinator teacher Genovica Vulpoiu) with the movie “Labyrint” - the prize for the best scenario;
- CNU Maths Team (coordinator teacher Dan Popoiu) with the movie “Pearls in Mathematics” – the best prize for an original idea;
- CNU Chemistry Team (coordinator teacher Maria Dochia) with the film “The ball of fire” – the prize was awarded for the best educational contents;
- CNU Physics Team (coordinator teacher Liliana Grigoriu) the prize was awarded for the multimedia project “Dictionary of Physics” - the prize was awarded for the most wonderful project.
Images of the festivity
Echoes in the media
Thursday, November 14, 2013, starting at 16.30, was held in Room 38 at the "Unirea" National College, a new workshop LessonsOnDemand team. There were technical discussions and comments about the movie creations with Mr. Romulus Buzăţelu and Mr. Daniel Gherasim, were established judging criteria and took stock of the works to be presented at the Gala educational film in December.
Images - Photo Gallery
You are invited to participate to the following events organised within the project "LessonsOnDemand", it will be held on July 1st, 2013 at "Unirea" National College in Focsani, 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The project wants your active involvement and implication in the following events which are going to be held on July 1st, 2013.
Teachers and students:
- The project "LessonsOnDemand" is seen as an original initiative in Romania educational system
- Objectives, targets, trends and lessons exhibit.
- "Uniristii" Association makes efforts for a practic education, non-formal, with great result.
- Free resources for education. Recommendations for Students and Techers. How do we access them? How do we use them? Exhibition and hands-on practice work.
- Meetings: How could you forsee education in the following 5 or 10 years? Discussions assisted by a conference system offered by CISCO
- Educational film gala organised by students
- Film awards gala for didactic "Oscar" films.
- Prizes for the best films made by students.
- Cocktail, informal discussions.
Special program for students:
Sightseeing, main landmarks: History Museum, Village Museum.
The program will be from 9.30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Lunch, coffee, sweets, refreshments offered by organisers.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, starting at 16.00, in room 38 at the National College "Unirea", held a working meeting for students involved in the LessonsOnDemand project.
TOPIC: Making a montage film.
COORDINATOR: Teacher Romulus Buzăţelu - National College "Unirea".
Whether you're participating in Code Jam 2013 or not, we hope you'll stop by site Google Code Jam 2013 often to try your hand with some of the practice problems or watch the scoreboard as the world finals drama unfolds on Friday, August 16.
Page 1 of 2